Feedback enables us to improve the quality of our service
We are committed to providing the highest quality service for all of our service users. If you wish to make a complaint we would welcome the feedback. This helps us to continually improve the quality of the service we offer. Any complaints will be treated sensitively and impartially.
If you would need to make a complaint please:
- Call 0800 085 3745 and ask to speak to the Prescription Services Manager
- Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Write to:
- Prescription Services Manager
- Connect Prescription Services
- Unit 1 Phoenix Centre,
- Millennium Way West,
- NG8 6AS
Our complaints process:
- Our Clinical Governance Team will support you while the circumstances of your complaint are investigated.
- Our internal complaints and clinical incident policy follows NHS and CQC guidelines.
- An initial acknowledgement of your complaint will be issued upon receipt of a formal complaint and a written response following a thorough investigation will be completed and issued within 7 working days. If for any reason this cannot be achieved then you will receive written communication informing you of this.
- If you are not happy with the outcome of a complaint, you have the right to refer the matter to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) www.ombudsman.org.uk or the Care Quality Commission by calling 03000 61 61 61 or emailing email@example.com